Meistertask vs Microsoft Teams: What are the differences?
Meistertask: The most intuitive project and task management tool on the web. Create a project, add as many team members as you want, assign tasks and follow each other’s progress. MeisterTask’s flexible project boards adapt to your workflow and make sure everyone is always on the same page.Task management has never been more intuitive; Microsoft Teams: Chat-based workspace in Office 365. See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team. Private group chats are available for smaller group conversations.
Meistertask belongs to "Project Management" category of the tech stack, while Microsoft Teams can be primarily classified under "Group Chat & Notifications".
Some of the features offered by Meistertask are:
- Mark tasks as related to, duplicated or blocked by other tasks. Get notified when a blockage is resolved.
- MeisterTask comes readily integrated with your favorite tools such as Slack, GitHub, Zendesk and Bitbucket.
- Configure automatic actions within your projects and let our system do all the work for you.
On the other hand, Microsoft Teams provides the following key features:
- All your content, tools, people, and conversations are available in the team workspace
- Enjoy built-in access to SharePoint, OneNote, and Skype for Business
- Work on documents right in the app