InVision vs MarkUp: What are the differences?
What is InVision? Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams. InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
What is MarkUp? Turn your website into a dynamic canvas ready for feedback. It allows you to turn your website into a dynamic canvas ready for feedback and collaboration. Streamline your feedback with a quicker, easier, and clearer process.
InVision can be classified as a tool in the "Interactive Mockups" category, while MarkUp is grouped under "Feedback Widget".
Some of the features offered by InVision are:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
On the other hand, MarkUp provides the following key features:
- Enable real-time commenting directly on a website
- Manage all of your feedback in one place
- Cut through the noise with immediate, visual feedback. Go from build to publish without losing your mind in the process
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is InVision?
What is MarkUp?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with MarkUp?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions