What is Avocode?
Avocode is a cross-platform app that helps designers and developers collaborate and easily handoff designs. Avocode comes with 14 days free trial.
Avocode is a tool in the Interactive Mockups category of a tech stack.
Who uses Avocode?
8 companies reportedly use Avocode in their tech stacks, including Clovis, Rivi, and Auvenir.
58 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Avocode.
Visual Studio Code, Slack, Dropbox, Atom, and Figma are some of the popular tools that integrate with Avocode. Here's a list of all 10 tools that integrate with Avocode.
Pros of Avocode
Works with lots of devices
Powerful inspecting tool
It evolves permanently
Decisions about Avocode
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Avocode in their tech stack.
We are a diverse group of in-house UX/UI-designers who currently work in different software; XD/Sketch/InVision and so on. We need an efficient way to manage our workflow to build, share, and maintain a consistent yet dynamic design library and a smooth, less time-consuming developer hand-off. There are lots of things to consider, and where we're at the moment, it's "design in your preferred program, but joint library and handoffs should happen through Zeplin or Avocode." Which one of these two should we go for? Any other solutions?
- Open and inspect Sketch, XD, PSD, AI, and Figma design files without design toolsShare and present Sketch, XD, and Figma prototypesExport layers as PNG, JPEG, SVG or WebP up to @4x or xxxhdpi resolution
- Turn layers to CSS (Less, Sass, SCSS, Stylus & CSS in JS), Swift, Android, & React Native code
- Customize the code output and import variables
- Define and replace any value (colors, font, gradient, size, distance) in the code as a variable
- Export text layers as plain text, images or HTML code
- Measure sizes or distances in px, pt, or dp
- Pick colors as HEX, HEX8, RGBA, HSLA, UIColor
- Annotate designs to give feedback and comment on design versions
Avocode Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Avocode?
See all alternatives
Collaboration app for designers & developers. Supports Sketch and Photoshop (on beta!).
InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision.
Abstract builds upon and extends the stable technology of Git to host and manage your work.
Figma is the first interface design tool with real-time collaboration. It keeps everyone on the same page. Focus on the work instead of fighting your tools.
A vector-based tool developed and published by Adobe Inc for designing and prototyping user experience for web and mobile apps.