Flow vs Interstate: What are the differences?
Developers describe Flow as "Simple project and task management for busy teams". Flow is an online collaboration platform that makes it easy for people to create, organize, discuss, and accomplish tasks with anyone, anytime, anywhere. By merging a sleek, intuitive interface with powerful functionality, we're out to revolutionize the way the world's productive teams get things done. On the other hand, Interstate is detailed as "Manage your projects using easy and powerful roadmaps". Better Software + Unprecedented Insight = More Users. Keep users away from competitors by keeping them in the loop with your product's development. Manage and track a project like never before with beautiful roadmaps. See every little change.
Flow and Interstate belong to "Project Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Flow are:
- Simple Project Management- Visually plan and organize all of your projects as lists or cards on kanban boards
- Team Collaboration- Invite anyone to collaborate on a task whether they have an account or not.
- Live Updates- With Flow, updates happen in real-time so everyone’s always up-to-speed.
On the other hand, Interstate provides the following key features:
- Simple Progress- Manage and track a project like never before with beautiful roadmaps. See every little change.
- Real-time Activity- It's always important to be up to date with your team, real-time activity makes this a breeze.
- Discuss- A robust real-time chat system allows quick communication and work+discuss possibilities.