Postman vs ESDoc: What are the differences?
What is Postman? Only complete API development environment. Postman is the only complete API development environment, used by nearly five million developers and more than 100,000 companies worldwide.
Postman and ESDoc are primarily classified as "API" and "Documentation as a Service &" tools respectively.
Some of the features offered by Postman are:
- Compact layout
- HTTP requests with file upload support
- Formatted API responses for JSON and XML
On the other hand, ESDoc provides the following key features:
- Generates good documentation
- Measures documentation coverage
- Integrate test codes into documentation