Duet vs Trello: What are the differences?
Duet: Project Management for Freelancers and Small Businesses. Duet is an intuitive project management app created specifically for freelancers and small businesses. Duet does not have a monthly fee. Instead, it is available for a one time fee of $49; Trello: Your entire project, in a single glance. Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Duet and Trello can be categorized as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Duet are:
- Tasks Management - Flexible task management allows you to create, assign, comment, and attach files to tasks. Drag and drop reordering. Multiple filter options and search. Integrated task timer.
- File Management - File gallery displays a preview of each file, helping you quickly identify the one you’re looking for.
- Visual Invoice Builder - Drag and drop tasks into the invoice builder to quickly create invoices. If the task has a time entry associated, it is automatically added to the invoice.
On the other hand, Trello provides the following key features:
- Add a checklist to keep on top of all those little to-dos. There’s also a nice, big progress meter, because who doesn’t love a nice, big progress meter?
- Got a relevant file, image, or document? Attach it right to the card, and you’ll never have to go scrambling through your inbox looking for it later.
- Attach photos, drawings, sketches, and mockups to quickly illustrate ideas at a glance.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Duet?
What is Trello?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Duet?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Duet?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions