Distiller vs Greenhouse: What are the differences?
Distiller: Build and deploy iOS apps faster. Distiller's hosted continuous integration platform takes the pain out of mobile development through automated build, test, and deployment of your iOS apps; Greenhouse: Simple and secure continuous integration for mobile apps. Greenhouse automatically builds your project for every commit you make and runs all your unit or UI tests on the emulator/simulator or on real hardware. Automatic build distribution is also supported so that your team and clients are always up to date with the latest state of your apps.
Distiller and Greenhouse can be primarily classified as "Mobile Continuous Integration" tools.
Some of the features offered by Distiller are:
- Integrated with GitHub
- Rebuild and test with every commit
- Automated OTA deploy via Testflight & Hockey
On the other hand, Greenhouse provides the following key features:
- Supports Android, iOS, Cordova & Ionic apps
- Free for up to 2 public or private repositories
- Android- Gradle projects, iOS- Xcode build system and Facebook xctool, with full CocoaPods & Carthage integration.