What is Buddybuild?
Buddybuild ties together continuous integration, continuous delivery and an iterative feedback solution into a single, seamless platform.
Buddybuild is a tool in the Mobile Continuous Integration category of a tech stack.
Who uses Buddybuild?
21 companies reportedly use Buddybuild in their tech stacks, including Glovo, Haptik, and John Lewis and Partners.
23 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Buddybuild.
GitHub, Slack, GitLab, Jira, and Trello are some of the popular tools that integrate with Buddybuild. Here's a list of all 9 tools that integrate with Buddybuild.
Pros of Buddybuild
Cause it's just great
Good support team
Dec 14 2017 at 10:02AM
- Frictionless Setup: set up a comprehensive CI system for your iOS and Android apps in just minutes.
- Customizable Workflow: use and extend buddybuild to meet the needs of your mobile development workflow.
- Test with Confidence: maintain and improve the quality of your code base with automated Unit and UI testing
- Effortless Deployment: CD as it should be: one click to send, one click to install.
- User Insight: get perfect insight into a tester's experience with buddybuild's mobile SDK.
- Connected Services: connect buddybuild with the tools you already use to build your apps.
Buddybuild Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Buddybuild?
See all alternatives
In a nutshell Jenkins CI is the leading open-source continuous integration server. Built with Java, it provides over 300 plugins to support building and testing virtually any project.
fastlane lets you define and run your deployment pipelines for different environments. It helps you unify your app’s release process and automate the whole process. fastlane connects all fastlane tools and third party tools, like CocoaPods.
It is a Continous Integration and Delivery (CI/CD) Platform as a Service (PaaS) with a main focus on mobile app development (iOS, Android). You can automate the testing and deployment of your apps with just a few clicks. When you trigger a build a Virtual Machine is assigned to host your build and your defined Workflow (series of Steps scripts) will be executed, step by step.
Continuous integration and delivery platform helps software teams rapidly release code with confidence by automating the build, test, and deploy process. Offers a modern software development platform that lets teams ramp.
It is a cloud-based continuous integration & delivery platform for iOS, Android, Cordova, Ionic and React Native. It helps you to release defect-free mobile apps and to save countless hours of manual work every week.