Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
daPulse vs Flow: What are the differences?
daPulse: Unite high level goals with to-do's and tasks. daPulse connects everyone in the company around topics, or Pulses. These are rich collaboration spaces where everyone can share files and images; Flow: Simple project and task management for busy teams. Flow is an online collaboration platform that makes it easy for people to create, organize, discuss, and accomplish tasks with anyone, anytime, anywhere. By merging a sleek, intuitive interface with powerful functionality, we're out to revolutionize the way the world's productive teams get things done.
daPulse and Flow can be categorized as "Project Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by daPulse are:
- Pulses - rich collaboration spaces where people can share information, images and files
- Boards - tracking project progress, people assigned, updates, due dates and more
- Notes - adding information to Execution Boards through special animation
On the other hand, Flow provides the following key features:
- Simple Project Management- Visually plan and organize all of your projects as lists or cards on kanban boards
- Team Collaboration- Invite anyone to collaborate on a task whether they have an account or not.
- Live Updates- With Flow, updates happen in real-time so everyone’s always up-to-speed.
Pros of daPulse
Pros of Flow
- Great for collaboration6
- Easy to use6