Charted vs CHARTIST.JS: What are the differences?
Charted and CHARTIST.JS can be primarily classified as "Charting Libraries" tools.
Some of the features offered by Charted are:
- Rendering well on all screen sizes, including monitors
- Re-fetching the data and updating the chart every 30 minutes
- Moving data series into separate charts
On the other hand, CHARTIST.JS provides the following key features:
- Simple handling while using convention over configuration
- Fully responsive and DPI independent
- Fully built and customizable with Sass
Charted is an open source tool with 2.73K GitHub stars and 195 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Charted's open source repository on GitHub.