Buffer vs Tweetdeck: What are the differences?
Developers describe Buffer as "The easiest way to schedule tweets, Facebook posts and more". Buffer helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once. Quickly schedule content from anywhere on the web, collaborate with team members, and analyze rich statistics on how your posts perform. On the other hand, Tweetdeck is detailed as "Tweet like a pro". The most powerful Twitter tool for real-time tracking, organizing, and engagement. Reach your audiences and discover the best of Twitter.From breaking news and entertainment to sports and politics, get the full story with all the live commentary.
Buffer and Tweetdeck can be categorized as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buffer are:
- Using Feedly and Buffer: Keep your Buffer full with amazing content at all times
- Schedule retweets: Use Buffer to share other people’s tweets anytime
- Followerwonk and Buffer: send your Tweets at the best time
On the other hand, Tweetdeck provides the following key features:
- Users can tweet, reply, retweet, favorite, send Direct Messages and manage
- Monitor multiple accounts and streams
- All in one single interface