Amazon VPC vs WebSupport VPS: What are the differences?
Amazon VPC: Provision a logically isolated section of the AWS Cloud and launch AWS resources in a virtual network that you define. You have complete control over your virtual networking environment, including selection of your own IP address range, creation of subnets, and configuration of route tables and network gateways. You can easily customize the network configuration for your Amazon VPC; WebSupport VPS: Virtual Private Servers on WebSupport. Launch a virtual private server with just a few clicks. Fast SSDs for optimal performance. High availability for your business. Cloud solution that grows with you.
Amazon VPC and WebSupport VPS can be categorized as "Virtual Private Cloud" tools.
Some of the features offered by Amazon VPC are:
- Create an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud on AWS's scalable infrastructure, and specify its private IP address range from any range you choose.
- Divide your VPC’s private IP address range into one or more public or private subnets to facilitate running applications and services in your VPC.
- Control inbound and outbound access to and from individual subnets using network access control lists.
On the other hand, WebSupport VPS provides the following key features:
- Bet on speed and performance
- Rely on high availability
- World-famous openstack
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Amazon VPC?
What is WebSupport VPS?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use WebSupport VPS?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with WebSupport VPS?
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions