What is Smartling and what are its top alternatives?
Top Alternatives to Smartling
Transifex is a cloud-based localization platform built to help you manage the translation and localization of your app, website, video subtitles, and more. It acts as a repository for your content (think GitHub for translation) and includes tools for developers to get that content into Transifex automatically. Transifex also provides translators a web interface to submit translations. ...
Translation management solution for web and mobile applications. Collaborate with your team, find professional translators and stay on top of the process. ...
It is a translation management system, which is designed to make the process of localization faster and easier. Our platform reduces manual work and routine tasks that appear while translating web and mobile apps, games, and other software. ...
Crowdin is a cloud-based localization management software for teams. Translate your apps, websites, games, documentation, marketing campaigns, and other content into 100+ languages. Create a native experience for your global customers. ...
OneSky provides a powerful cloud-based translation management system (TMS) that streamlines the entire translation management process for mobile apps, websites and documents. OneSky offers professional translation services and application testing solutions in 60+ languages. Over 3,000 companies have used OneSky to expand their global presence. ...
Weblate is a libre software web-based continuous localization system used by over 1150+ opensource projects & companies in over 115+ countries around the World. ...
Reportedly (by developers) the most friendly localization and translation management platform. ...
POEditor is an online localization management platform and translation management system. It's designed to simplify the translation of software like mobile and desktop apps, websites and games, by facilitating automation and collaboration. ...
Smartling alternatives & related posts
- Best customer service1
- Highly technical team1
- Can scale to tens of millions of words1
- Solid API, well-documented1
- App is the source of truth2
related Transifex posts
- Great support4
- Cross platform2
- Easy integration with API2
- Great UX - very straightforward2
- fast platform1
related Phrase posts
related Lokalise posts
- Powerful tools and excellent customer support8
- It's great tool for localization3
- GitHub integration (opens PR on translation done)3
- Allows community-based translation3
- Steep prices 🙁2
- Great support2
- ICU support (better than other services)2
- Variety of input formats2
- Works with multi level YAML sources2
related Crowdin posts
- Crowd Translation Service2
- Variety of input formats1
- Ease of use1
related OneSky posts
- Version control integration1
related Weblate posts
- Review process6
- OTA updates6
- Android library6
- Gradle integration6
- No manual file handling5
- Improved plurals5
- Instant shared memory for 80+ languages4
- Phrase prioritization4
- Great for small apps4
- No monthly fees for phrase management2
- Core localization features always free2
- Human-assisted neural network translations1
- OCR Translate1
- Context Screenshots1
- Multiplatform CLI tool1
- Figma Plugin1