What is Simplify.Web?
It is a lightweight and fast server-side .NET web-framework based on MVC and OWIN for building HTTP based web-applications, RESTful APIs etc.
Simplify.Web is a tool in the Microframeworks (Backend) category of a tech stack.
Simplify.Web is an open source tool with 11 GitHub stars and 5 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Simplify.Web's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Simplify.Web?
Pros of Simplify.Web
Easy to use
Supports localization out of the box
- Comes as Microsoft.AspNetCore OWIN middleware
- Can be used as an API backend only with front-end frameworks
- Based on MVC and MVVM patterns
- Lightweight & Fast
- Uses switchable IOC container for itself and controllers, views constructor injection (Simplify.DI)
- Support async controllers
- Supports controllers which can be run on any request
- Localization-friendly (supports templates, strings and data files localization by default)
- Uses fast templates engine (Simplify.Templates)
Simplify.Web Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Simplify.Web?
See all alternatives
Express is a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework, providing a robust set of features for building single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.
Flask is intended for getting started very quickly and was developed with best intentions in mind.
Django REST framework
It is a powerful and flexible toolkit that makes it easy to build Web APIs.
Sinatra is a DSL for quickly creating web applications in Ruby with minimal effort.
Koa aims to be a smaller, more expressive, and more robust foundation for web applications and APIs. Through leveraging generators Koa allows you to ditch callbacks and greatly increase error-handling. Koa does not bundle any middleware.