What is FastAPI?
Who uses FastAPI?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose FastAPI in their tech stack.
Not sure if we should use DRF or FastAPI. I hear many good things about FastAPI, but it doesn't seem to have a big community. Most important things for us: - speed - ease of development - scalability & security
We're likely going to use MongoDB, so not sure if that changes anything. Would appreciate any help!
- Very high performance, on par with NodeJS and Go
- Increase the speed to develop features by about 200% to 300%
- Reduce about 40% of human (developer) induced errors
- Great editor support. Completion everywhere. Less time debugging
- Designed to be easy to use and learn. Less time reading docs
- Minimize code duplication. Multiple features from each parameter declaration. Fewer bugs
- Get production-ready code. With automatic interactive documentation