What is Sapper?
Sapper focuses on easy of use. It is alpha now and only compiled with rust nightly.
Sapper is a tool in the Microframeworks (Backend) category of a tech stack.
Sapper is an open source tool with GitHub stars and GitHub forks. Here’s a link to Sapper's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses Sapper?
36 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Sapper.
Pros of Sapper
Less bundle Size
- Async, based on hyper mio branch
- Sapper supplies only basic framework
- Sapper only processes small request and response (with small request body, returning small response body) now
- Three level granularity (global, module, function handler) middleware controller and unified middleware presentation
- Typesafe abstraction, keep the same spirit with hyper
- For easy using, will supply some convenient macros to help write business logic
- Global object cross requests
Sapper Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sapper?
See all alternatives
Nuxt.js presets all the configuration needed to make your development of a Vue.js application enjoyable. You can use Nuxt.js for SSR, SPA, Static Generated, PWA and more.
Next.js is a minimalistic framework for server-rendered React applications.
Lots of people use React as the V in MVC. Since React makes no assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, it's easy to try it out on a small feature in an existing project.
Express is a minimal and flexible node.js web application framework, providing a robust set of features for building single and multi-page, and hybrid web applications.