What is Authy?
We make the best rated Two-Factor Authentication smartphone app for consumers, a Rest API for developers and a strong authentication platform for the enterprise.
Authy is a tool in the Security category of a tech stack.
Who uses Authy?
32 companies reportedly use Authy in their tech stacks, including Twitch, Coinbase, and platform-stack.
131 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Authy.
Pros of Authy
- Very secure- We take security seriously. We use industry standard secure algorithms (HMAC RFC 4426) and 256 bits keys which are always encrypted at rest.
- Fully redundant- The Authy API is deployed accross different PCI level 1 data-centers and it's fully redundant. We also use a DNS provider with anycast support. We've had 100% availability since 2011.
- Great user experience- You connect to Authy using a transparent REST API which allows you to customize the experience you want for your users.
- Fully mobile- We support any cellphone. We provide apps for all major phones (iPhone and Android) as well as text-messages for other cellphones.
- No expensive &
- complex setups- Hardware dongles, servers, software licenses, setup costs...It's 2013, forget all that. Authy is bringing two-factor authentication to the present.
Authy Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Authy?
See all alternatives
Duo is a next-generation package manager that blends the best ideas from Component, Browserify and Go to make organizing and writing front-end code quick and painless.
Starling is a powerful but simple messaging server that enables reliable distributed queuing with an absolutely minimal overhead. It speaks the MemCache protocol for maximum cross-platform compatibility. Any language that speaks MemCache can take advantage of Starling's queue facilities.
In order to trust that your users are who they say they are, we verify their identity with an easy-to-use two-factor authentication solution, while giving you the ability to enforce stronger user access policies.
Lock credentials and secrets in vaults that sync across systems and seamlessly access within your dev, CI/CD, and production environments. Plus, generate and use SSH keys directly from 1Password, automate infrastructure secrets, and more.
LastPass Enterprise offers your employees and admins a single, unified experience that combines the power of SAML SSO coupled with enterprise-class password vaulting. LastPass is your first line of defense in the battle to protect your digital assets from the significant risks associated with employee password re-use and phishing.