What is Amazon Kinesis Video Streams?
Who uses Amazon Kinesis Video Streams?
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon Kinesis Video Streams in their tech stack.
We would like to connect a number of (about 25) video streams, from an Amazon S3 bucket containing video data to endpoints accessible to a Docker image, which, when run, will process the input video streams and emit some JSON statistics.
The 25 video streams should be synchronized. Could people share their experiences with a similar scenario and perhaps offer advice about which is better (Wowza, Amazon Kinesis Video Streams) for this kind of problem, or why they chose one technology over the other?
The video stream duration will be quite long (about 8 hours each x 25 camera sources). The 25 video streams will have no audio component. If you worked with a similar problem, what was your experience with scaling, latency, resource requirements, config, etc.?
In Rekognition, "create-stream-processor" has a settings parameter. This currently only supports FaceSearch. We are looking to Detect and analyze faces. Is that possible with "create-stream-processor" in the Python SDK? Or do we have to use the Java SDK?
Amazon Kinesis Video Streams's Features
- Device SDKs to securely stream data from devices
- Durable storage
- APIs for real-time and batch data retrieval
- Video stream parser library
- Video playback in the console
- Build-in integration with Amazon Rekognition Video
- Automatic data encryption in transit
- Automatic data encryption at rest with AWS KMS
- Access control with AWS IAM
- Automatic indexing for search and retrieval
- Fully managed
- Pay per use