Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
RxJS vs Scramjet: What are the differences?
RxJS and Scramjet can be categorized as "Concurrency Frameworks" tools.
RxJS is an open source tool with 19.7K GitHub stars and 2.25K GitHub forks. Here's a link to RxJS's open source repository on GitHub.
Pros of RxJS
- Easier async data chaining and combining5
- Steep learning curve, but offers predictable operations3
- Ability to build your own stream2
- Works great with any state management implementation2
- Easier testing2
- Simplifies state management1
- Observable subjects1
- Great for push based architecture1
- Lot of build-in operators1
Pros of Scramjet
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of RxJS
- Steep learning curve3