Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
notebook vs jupyterlab: What are the differences?
notebook: A web-based notebook environment for interactive computing. A web-based notebook environment for interactive computing; jupyterlab: The JupyterLab notebook server extension. The JupyterLab notebook server extension.
notebook and jupyterlab belong to "PyPI Packages" category of the tech stack.
jupyterlab is an open source tool with 10.8K GitHub stars and 1.91K GitHub forks. Here's a link to jupyterlab's open source repository on GitHub.
ITscope GmbH, Codustry, and **** are some of the popular companies that use jupyterlab, whereas notebook is used by Shelf, UTOFUN, and 株式会社FLUX. jupyterlab has a broader approval, being mentioned in 3 company stacks & 23 developers stacks; compared to notebook, which is listed in 4 company stacks and 9 developer stacks.
- Dependent Packages Counts - 23
- Dependent Packages Counts - 83
- JupyterLab: XSS due to lack of sanitization of the action attribute of an html <form>High
- Special Element Injection in notebookCritical
- Sensitive Auth & Cookie data stored in Jupyter server logsHigh