ParseHub vs Octoparse: What are the differences?
What is Octoparse? A cloud-based web data extraction solution that helps users extract relevant information. It is a free client-side Windows web scraping software that turns unstructured or semi-structured data from websites into structured data sets, no coding necessary. Extracted data can be exported as API, CSV, Excel or exported into a database.
ParseHub and Octoparse can be primarily classified as "Web Scraping API" tools.
Some of the features offered by ParseHub are:
- Works with single-page apps, multi-page apps
- Uses machine learning for its state-of-the-art relationship engine
- Instantly shows sample data as you're working
On the other hand, Octoparse provides the following key features:
- Point-and-Click Interface
- Simply point and click web data
- Automatically extract all the data in similar layout