Skype vs Macro: What are the differences?
What is Skype? Voice calls, instant messaging, file transfer, and video conferencing. Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are.
What is Macro? A customizable meeting interface, built on top of Zoom. It is a customizable meeting interface built on top of Zoom, reimagined for collaboration, and inclusive conversations. Same Zoom links, same people, same meetings - but now so much better.
Skype and Macro can be categorized as "Web and Video Conferencing" tools.
Some of the features offered by Skype are:
- Calling- Make free Skype to Skype calls or call mobiles and landlines home and abroad at low rates.
- Video- Catch up face to face or get a whole group together on a video call.
- Messaging- You're always in the loop with instant messaging, voice messaging and sending texts.
On the other hand, Macro provides the following key features:
- Customize your view, for any type of meeting
- Create a level playing field, for everyone
- Draft on a next-gen note taking canvas