What is Webex?
Who uses Webex?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Webex in their tech stack.
I am looking for the best video conferencing software corporate license. Kindly advise on pricing as well as features between Amazon Chime and Webex, which one to choose. What is the best choice for a corporate license?
- Invite and remind participants - invite participants to an online meeting that has already started via email, voice conference, or instant messenger, and send reminders about your upcoming meeting.
- Use integrated WebEx audio – create a more productive meeting experience with integrated WebEx audio.
- Record your meeting - record your actions during your meeting so you can review the discussion at a later time, or send to colleagues who couldn’t attend.
- Share content - get everyone on the same page. Open any document or application and discuss it in real time with other participants.
- Pass the ball - let other participants share and present documents from their computers and assign privileges to individual participants.
- Transfer files - avoid sending emails back and forth by exchanging files – no matter how large – in your meeting quickly, easily, and securely.
- Interact within a meeting - use polling and chat, and learn how to integrate webcams into your meeting for a more personal experience.