Pros of LiteDB
- No Sql5
- Easy to use4
- Document oriented storage3
- Bring up or extend a database very quickly2
- Open Source2
- Capable of storing images or documents2
Pros of SQLite
- Preinstalled on iOS and Android28
- Tcl integration1
- Portable A database on my USB 'love it'1
Cons of LiteDB
- Online documentation needs improvement2
- Needs more real world examples2
Cons of SQLite
- Not for multi-process of multithreaded apps2
- Needs different binaries for each platform1
- No public GitHub repository available -
What is LiteDB?
Embedded NoSQL database for .NET. An open source MongoDB-like database with zero configuration - mobile ready
What is SQLite?
SQLite is an embedded SQL database engine. Unlike most other SQL databases, SQLite does not have a separate server process. SQLite reads and writes directly to ordinary disk files. A complete SQL database with multiple tables, indices, triggers, and views, is contained in a single disk file.
What companies use LiteDB?
No companies found
Interest over time