LambdaTest vs Sauce Labs: What are the differences?
LambdaTest and Sauce Labs can be categorized as "Browser Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by LambdaTest are:
- Selenium Web Automation
- Real-time testing of web app on cloud based desktop and mobile browsers
- Test your locally hosted web app using SSH Tunnel feature
On the other hand, Sauce Labs provides the following key features:
- 700+ browser/OS/device combinations for cross-browser and platform testing to improve web and mobile app quality and eliminate the overhead of internal infrastructure
- Highly reliable, on-demand cloud for enterprise-grade scalability and industry standard security
- Optimized for popular testing frameworks, CI systems, and surrounding tools and services
"Integration with Gitlab" is the top reason why over 3 developers like LambdaTest, while over 54 developers mention "Selenium-compatible" as the leading cause for choosing Sauce Labs.