What is Sauce Labs?
Who uses Sauce Labs?
Sauce Labs Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Sauce Labs in their tech stack.
I am looking to purchase one of these tools for Mobile testing for my team. It should support Native, hybrid, and responsive app testing. It should also feature debugging, parallel execution, automation testing/easy integration with automation testing tools like Selenium, and the capability to provide availability of devices specifically for us to use at any time with good speed of performing all these activities.
I have already used Perfecto mobile, and Sauce Labs in my other projects before. I want to know how different or better is AWS Device farm in usage and how advantageous it would be for us to use it over other mentioned tools
Sauce Labs's Features
- 700+ browser/OS/device combinations for cross-browser and platform testing to improve web and mobile app quality and eliminate the overhead of internal infrastructure
- Highly reliable, on-demand cloud for enterprise-grade scalability and industry standard security
- Optimized for popular testing frameworks, CI systems, and surrounding tools and services
- Works with Selenium and Appium based on industry standard Selenium WebDriver protocol. Compatible with existing tests in any popular language and testing framework
- Identify test failures quickly with debugging tools like screenshots, video recordings, and detailed logs