Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Koko Analytics vs Sticktail: What are the differences?
Developers describe Koko Analytics as "Self-hosted, privacy-friendly and open-source analytics for WordPress". It is an open-source analytics plugin for WordPress that does not use any external services and respects your visitors’ privacy. Stats will be collected right away after you install and activate the plugin. On the other hand, Sticktail is detailed as "A central place for the customer insights of your entire organization". Collect, find and share user insights that inspire action in your organization. It saves you time by finding the insights you’re looking for in seconds & receive notifications on insights that you care about. Start improving the user experience of your product.
Koko Analytics and Sticktail can be primarily classified as "Customer Analytics" tools.
Some of the features offered by Koko Analytics are:
- No external services. Data is yours and yours alone
- No personal information or anything visitor specific is tracked
- Blazingly fast. Handles thousands of daily visitors or sudden bursts of traffic without breaking a sweat
On the other hand, Sticktail provides the following key features:
- Userfriendly text editor to create media-rich research reports
- Follow tags & receive updates
- Share links for insights and research reports
Koko Analytics is an open source tool with 210 GitHub stars and 6 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Koko Analytics's open source repository on GitHub.