Kibana vs Logmatic: What are the differences?
Kibana: Explore & Visualize Your Data. Kibana is an open source (Apache Licensed), browser based analytics and search dashboard for Elasticsearch. Kibana is a snap to setup and start using. Kibana strives to be easy to get started with, while also being flexible and powerful, just like Elasticsearch; Logmatic: Funnel all logs, metrics and machine events into a single hub. Get a clear overview of what is happening across your distributed environments, and spot the needle in the haystack in no time. Build dynamic analyses and identify improvements for your software, your user experience and your business.
Kibana belongs to "Monitoring Tools" category of the tech stack, while Logmatic can be primarily classified under "Log Management".
Some of the features offered by Kibana are:
- Flexible analytics and visualization platform
- Real-time summary and charting of streaming data
- Intuitive interface for a variety of users
On the other hand, Logmatic provides the following key features:
- Easy Set Up: Just send us any type of logs - front to back - machine events, or metrics and we will do the powerful processing. No Logmatic.io agent
- Enrichment & Parsing: Automatic recognition, Customisable grok parsers, Integrated IP geolocation and user-agent parsing
- Investigation: Faceted and full-text granular searches, Real-time search results
"Easy to setup" is the top reason why over 76 developers like Kibana, while over 34 developers mention "Powerful Data Vizualization" as the leading cause for choosing Logmatic.
Kibana is an open source tool with 12.2K GitHub stars and 4.72K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Kibana's open source repository on GitHub.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Sign up to add or upvote consMake informed product decisions
What is Kibana?
What is Logmatic?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
Sign up to get full access to all the tool integrationsMake informed product decisions