InVision vs Webflow: What are the differences?
InVision: Prototyping & Collaboration For Design Teams. InVision lets you create stunningly realistic interactive wireframes and prototypes without compromising your creative vision; Webflow: Build responsive websites visually. Webflow is a responsive design tool that lets you design, build, and publish websites in an intuitive interface. Clean code included!.
InVision can be classified as a tool in the "Interactive Mockups" category, while Webflow is grouped under "Static Web Hosting".
Some of the features offered by InVision are:
- Quickly link up your UX sketches, digital wireframes and even high-fidelity designs to share with your team.
- Send out a link to load your project in a browser, present it in-person, or sms your project direct to a mobile device for an instant touchable demo.
- Threaded comments connect to a specific point on-screen and double up as to-dos.
On the other hand, Webflow provides the following key features:
- Build responsive websites
- PIxel perfect control
- Publish and host in minutes
"Collaborative" is the top reason why over 156 developers like InVision, while over 5 developers mention "Interactions and Animations" as the leading cause for choosing Webflow.
Airbnb, StackShare, and ebay are some of the popular companies that use InVision, whereas Webflow is used by Timekit, URL Snap, and SupplyAI. InVision has a broader approval, being mentioned in 994 company stacks & 365 developers stacks; compared to Webflow, which is listed in 15 company stacks and 8 developer stacks.