Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
RxJS vs GPars: What are the differences?
RxJS and GPars can be primarily classified as "Concurrency Frameworks" tools.
RxJS and GPars are both open source tools. It seems that RxJS with 19.7K GitHub stars and 2.26K forks on GitHub has more adoption than GPars with 209 GitHub stars and 49 GitHub forks.
Pros of GPars
Pros of RxJS
- Easier async data chaining and combining5
- Steep learning curve, but offers predictable operations3
- Ability to build your own stream2
- Works great with any state management implementation2
- Easier testing2
- Simplifies state management1
- Observable subjects1
- Great for push based architecture1
- Lot of build-in operators1
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of GPars
Cons of RxJS
- Steep learning curve3