Fuze vs Skype: What are the differences?
Developers describe Fuze as "Online Meetings for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android". Fuze is the highest quality most reliable way to meet, share, and get work done. Fuze supports 12 HD video conference streams and up to 250 participants with clear HD voice. Share high resolution interactive content with powerful co-annotation controls. On the other hand, Skype is detailed as "Voice calls, instant messaging, file transfer, and video conferencing". Skype’s text, voice and video make it simple to share experiences with the people that matter to you, wherever they are.
Fuze and Skype belong to "Web and Video Conferencing" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Fuze are:
- Consistent experience across supported devices
- Mobile: iOS and Android
- Desktop: OSX, Windows, and Linux
On the other hand, Skype provides the following key features:
- Calling- Make free Skype to Skype calls or call mobiles and landlines home and abroad at low rates.
- Video- Catch up face to face or get a whole group together on a video call.
- Messaging- You're always in the loop with instant messaging, voice messaging and sending texts.