Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Finagle vs RxJS: What are the differences?
Finagle and RxJS belong to "Concurrency Frameworks" category of the tech stack.
Finagle and RxJS are both open source tools. It seems that RxJS with 19.7K GitHub stars and 2.26K forks on GitHub has more adoption than Finagle with 7.16K GitHub stars and 1.27K GitHub forks.
According to the StackShare community, RxJS has a broader approval, being mentioned in 57 company stacks & 44 developers stacks; compared to Finagle, which is listed in 11 company stacks and 3 developer stacks.
Pros of Finagle
- Open Source3
Pros of RxJS
- Easier async data chaining and combining5
- Steep learning curve, but offers predictable operations3
- Ability to build your own stream2
- Works great with any state management implementation2
- Easier testing2
- Simplifies state management1
- Observable subjects1
- Great for push based architecture1
- Lot of build-in operators1
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of Finagle
Cons of RxJS
- Steep learning curve3