Devise vs Userbin: What are the differences?
What is Devise? Flexible authentication solution for Rails with Warden. Devise is a flexible authentication solution for Rails based on Warden.
What is Userbin? Instant User Accounts. Turns your link tags into sleek login flows. Add one line of code to your website to get a login interface that is consistent across all browsers. Start accepting signups and handle logins with no additional HTML or CSS.
Devise and Userbin belong to "User Management and Authentication" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Devise are:
- Is Rack based
- Is a complete MVC solution based on Rails engines
- Allows you to have multiple models signed in at the same time
On the other hand, Userbin provides the following key features:
- Ready-to-go UI. No need to design login forms from scratch. The in-page, customizable popup integrates seamlessly with your website.
- Social Login. Enable login with Facebook and Github without additional coding. Easily build apps on 3rd party data.
- Actionable Metrics. With no extra setup, Userbin gives you access to the most important user metrics from day one.
Devise is an open source tool with 20K GitHub stars and 4.76K GitHub forks. Here's a link to Devise's open source repository on GitHub.
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
What is Devise?
What is Userbin?
Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
What companies use Userbin?
Sign up to get full access to all the companiesMake informed product decisions
What tools integrate with Userbin?