Cloudmarker vs Komiser: What are the differences?
What is Cloudmarker? Cloud monitoring tool and framework. Can be used as a ready-made tool that audits your Azure or GCP cloud environments as well as a framework that allows you to develop your own cloud monitoring software to audit your clouds.
What is Komiser? Cloud Environment Inspector. Stay under budget by uncovering hidden costs, monitoring increases in spend, and making impactful changes based on custom recommendations.
Cloudmarker and Komiser can be categorized as "Multi Cloud Management" tools.
Some of the features offered by Cloudmarker are:
- Perform scheduled or ad hoc audits of cloud environment
- Retrieve data from Azure and GCP
- Store or index retrieved data in Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Splunk, and the file system
On the other hand, Komiser provides the following key features:
- Analyze and manage cloud cost, usage, security, and governance in one place
- Control your usage and create visibility across all used services to achieve maximum cost-effectiveness
- Detect potential vulnerabilities that could put your cloud environment at risk
Cloudmarker and Komiser are both open source tools. It seems that Komiser with 2.21K GitHub stars and 127 forks on GitHub has more adoption than Cloudmarker with 186 GitHub stars and 14 GitHub forks.