Need advice about which tool to choose?Ask the StackShare community!
Buffer vs Twilert: What are the differences?
What is Buffer? The easiest way to schedule tweets, Facebook posts and more. Buffer helps you manage multiple social media accounts at once. Quickly schedule content from anywhere on the web, collaborate with team members, and analyze rich statistics on how your posts perform.
What is Twilert? Get realtime alerts via email when your brand names, keywords or hashtags are mentioned on Twitter. Twilert is a Twitter monitoring tool that enables you to receive regular email alerts when people tweet about you, your brand, product or service.
Buffer and Twilert can be primarily classified as "Social Media" tools.
Some of the features offered by Buffer are:
- Using Feedly and Buffer: Keep your Buffer full with amazing content at all times
- Schedule retweets: Use Buffer to share other people’s tweets anytime
- Followerwonk and Buffer: send your Tweets at the best time
On the other hand, Twilert provides the following key features:
- Twilert tells you when someone is talking about your brand on Twitter.
- You decide what to search for
- Twilert listens for your chosen search terms
Pros of Buffer
- Super simple to schedule tweets50
- Buffer from my browser; integrates with my work flow24
- Awesome UI9
- Fair pricing6
- Weekly analytics report email4
- Re-buffer posts3
- Mobile App2
- Schedule tweets via API1
- Pablo for images1
- Easy to visualise time line1
Pros of Twilert
- Up-to-the-minute mentions1
Sign up to add or upvote prosMake informed product decisions
Cons of Buffer
- Re-buffering a lot of tweets is pretty painful1
- Mobile app could use some work1