Blitline vs FilePreviews.io: What are the differences?
Blitline: Image processing in the cloud (cropping, rotating, compositing, filtering). Blitline drastically reduces the amount of work you need to develop an application that does any image processing. Stop rebuilding the same image processing functionality, let us do it for much less than it would cost you to make and support it. Pay for only the image processing time that your jobs use. We believe your images should be YOUR images. We also believe that you should never be "locked in" to using Blitline. The flexibility of the JSON API means you could stub out Blitline later without ever touching your production/deployed code; FilePreviews.io: Thumbnails and metadata for almost any kind of file. An API service designed for developers building applications with rich file preview capabilities. We generate an image preview of every page, layer, OCR text, EXIF metadata and much more.
Blitline and FilePreviews.io belong to "Image Processing and Management" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Blitline are:
- Industrial Strength- If you are a website that needs to manipulate large numbers of photos, Blitline is your economical solution.
- Convenient- If you are importing photos from an external service and need to crop, thumbnail, or process them, we are your answer.
- Versatile- Screenshots, PDFs, animated GIFs, obscure image formats, we are your one stop shop for all of these.
On the other hand, FilePreviews.io provides the following key features:
- Generate thumbnails for over 50 file formats
- Generate thumbnails of multi-page documents
- Extract Photoshop layers