BlazeMeter vs RedLine13: What are the differences?
What is BlazeMeter? The Load Testing Platform for Developers. Simulate any user scenario for webapps, websites, mobile apps or web services. 100% Apache JMeter compatible. Scalable from 1 to 1,000,000+ concurrent users.
What is RedLine13? (Almost) free load and performance testing in the cloud. It is a load testing platform that brings the low cost power of the cloud to JMeter and other open source load testing tools.
BlazeMeter and RedLine13 can be categorized as "Load and Performance Testing" tools.
Some of the features offered by BlazeMeter are:
- 100% JMeter Compatible- Take full advantage of JMeter’s scripting capabilities or let our auto-scripting feature take care of the details.
- Scalable and Realistic- Easily scale from 100 to 300,000+ concurrent users using realistic visitor behaviour and browser simulation.
- Start Testing in 2 Minutes- Use up to 100 dedicated servers per test. No setup or installation required. Self-service and on-demand.
On the other hand, RedLine13 provides the following key features:
- Build packaged, custom, and repeatable tests that can easily delivered to QA, streamlining your testing process
- Run an unlimited amount of tests on an unlimited amount of servers for as long as you’d like. Testing with RedLine13 means testing without limits.
- Cloud load testing means you can scale out your tests: 1,000 users, 100,000 users, and even 1,000,000 users