Upmin Admin vs BaseDash: What are the differences?
Developers describe Upmin Admin as "Framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort in Ruby on Rails". Upmin Admin is a framework for creating powerful admin backends with minimal effort. On the other hand, BaseDash is detailed as "Airtable for your product’s actual database". Airtable for your product’s actual database. Access your database with the ease of a spreadsheet. Use it to manage users, provide customer support, or export raw data for analysis.
Upmin Admin and BaseDash can be primarily classified as "Database" tools.
Some of the features offered by Upmin Admin are:
- Zero to Admin in less than a minute
- Create actions with existing code
- Customize views using tools you are familiar with
On the other hand, BaseDash provides the following key features:
- View and edit data in a beautiful interface
- Track the edit history of each record
- Write and share queries collaboratively
Upmin Admin is an open source tool with 783 GitHub stars and 76 GitHub forks. Here's a link to Upmin Admin's open source repository on GitHub.