Apiary vs Gelato.io: What are the differences?
What is Apiary? Integrated API documentation, prototyping and testing. It takes more than a simple HTML page to thrill your API users. The right tools take weeks of development. Weeks that apiary.io saves.
What is Gelato.io? Really Sweet API Documentation. Gelato.io is a SaaS tool for creating API documentation and developer portals.
Apiary and Gelato.io belong to "Documentation as a Service & Tools" category of the tech stack.
Some of the features offered by Apiary are:
- Documentation- Organized around resources, code samples with syntax highlight, easy to explore.
- Inspector- Users can make API calls through apiary.io, we show them how they differ from documentation.
- Community- Opensource your API documentation on GitHub. The right channel between developers on both side of the API.
On the other hand, Gelato.io provides the following key features:
- Import from Swagger or API Blueprint
- Sync with Github
- Guide editor with live preview