Google AdSense vs Google AdMob: What are the differences?
Google AdSense: A program that allows bloggers and website owners to make money by displaying Google ads. It is a program run by Google through which website publishers in the Google Network of content sites serve text, images, video, or interactive media advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience; Google AdMob: *Monetize and promote your app *. It makes earning revenue easy with in-app ads, actionable insights, and powerful, easy-to-use tools that grow your app business. Wherever you are, whatever your app can do, it can help you grow lasting revenue.
Google AdSense and Google AdMob can be primarily classified as "Advertising" tools.
Some of the features offered by Google AdSense are:
- Earn money from your site
- Optimize the size of your ad units to automatically fit desktop or mobile, meaning there's more chance they'll be seen and clicked
- Add one piece of code to your site and Google will automatically show ads tailored to your site's layout, saving you time making changes to ad code
On the other hand, Google AdMob provides the following key features:
- Automated tools
- High-performing ad formats
- Smarter tech, more revenue