What is Sheetson?
It gives you an instant backend solution for all your coding projects. No setup, no worries, unlimited possibilitie.
Sheetson is a tool in the Spreadsheets as a Backend category of a tech stack.
Who uses Sheetson?
- Create as many rows and spreadsheets as you want
- Get APIs up in seconds without server setup and maintenance
- Never expose your data to the world with public sharing
- Use Google Sheet as a database manager. It's commonly used and widely available
- Make as many design requests and revisions as you want
Sheetson Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Sheetson?
See all alternatives
Working with Airtable is as fast and easy as editing a spreadsheet. But only Airtable is backed by the power of a full database, giving you rich features far beyond what a spreadsheet can offer.
It is an intuitive online project management tool enabling teams to increase productivity using cloud, collaboration, & mobile technologies. It provides your organization with a powerful work platform that offers exceptional speed to business value
Pick a sheet, customize your app, share it with a link. Add your data to the sheet and share your custom app! Only pay for apps that need whitelabeling or store distribution.
It helps teams easily track & automate tasks, enabling them to save time and work smarter.
Replace your VBA code with Python, a powerful yet easy-to-use programming language that is highly suited for numerical analysis. Supports Windows & Mac!