What is Prisma?
Who uses Prisma?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Prisma in their tech stack.
Situation: I need to make a website for my Final Year Project. It's the website for brain analysis. The website features include chat, blogs, posts, users, payment methods. One of the main features includes the use of AI, which I know only in Python.
Decisions and Confusions: I decided to make two backends and one front-end. One backend will be using Django with GraphQL/RestAPI that will be running my AI models. The other backend is for the website. It will add users, chat, post, etc. I'm thinking of using TypeScript, Prisma, ExpressJS, GraphQL, MongoDB/PostgreSQL.
Please guide me to the latest and stable tech stack I can use. Because one of the requirements of our Final Year Project is to use the latest tech stacks. 1st Backend advice? (This will be used to run AI models) 2nd Backend advice? Frontend to 2nd Backend advice?
- Auto-generated and type-safe query builder for Node.js & TypeScript
- Declarative data modeling & migration system
- GUI to view and edit data in your database
- Single source of truth for database and application models
- Auto-completion in code editors instead of needing to look up documentation
- Less boilerplate so developers can focus on the important parts of their app
- Queries not classes to avoid complex model objects