What is NoteLedge?
Visualize your ideas with multimedia aids. Add images, videos, or audios to record memorable notes and express amazing ideas in an interactive way. Collect information intuitively across the web. Simply drag texts, images, or videos from web pages, and drop to paste with a mobile friendly web clipper.
NoteLedge is a tool in the Knowledge Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses NoteLedge?
- A digital notebook for you to capture ideas, organize multimedia content, get creative, and express thoughts
- Record audios, add photos & videos, take notes with texts, lists and your handwriting
- Web Clipper- Drag and drop web content, or crop screenshots and insert to notes directly. Collect information easily from webpages and Pinterest, and trace the web source with just one tap
- A variety of brushes for creatives to draw, sketch, highlight, and markup. Works with Apple Pencil, Adonit, and Wacom stylus
- Available on iOS, Mac, Android and Windows
NoteLedge Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to NoteLedge?
See all alternatives
Get organized in notebooks you can divide into sections and pages. With easy navigation and search, you’ll always find your notes right where you left them. It gathers users' notes, drawings, screen clippings and audio commentaries. Notes can be shared with other OneNote users over the Internet or a network.
Take notes to a new level with Evernote, the productivity app that keeps your projects, ideas, and inspiration handy across all your digital devices. It helps you capture and prioritize ideas, projects, and to-do lists, so nothing falls through the cracks.
It is a free server-based software. It is an extremely powerful, scalable software and a feature-rich wiki implementation that uses PHP to process and display data stored in a database, such as MySQL.
It is a powerful knowledge base that works on top of a local folder of plain text Markdown files.
Slite is the easiest way for teams to write together. From meeting notes, handbooks, guides, specifications to anything your team needs written down and retrievable in just a few clicks.