What is NGINX Amplify?
NGINX Amplify is a SaaS monitoring tool for NGINX. Amplify offers an easy way to implement NGINX monitoring, keep track of the infrastructure, and improve NGINX configuration by using static analyzer.
NGINX Amplify is a tool in the Monitoring Tools category of a tech stack.
NGINX Amplify is an open source tool with 13 GitHub stars and 8 GitHub forks. Here’s a link to NGINX Amplify's open source repository on GitHub
Who uses NGINX Amplify?
10 companies reportedly use NGINX Amplify in their tech stacks, including NGINX Amplify, Chico Rei, and arwealth.
45 developers on StackShare have stated that they use NGINX Amplify.
NGINX Amplify Integrations
Docker, MySQL, PHP, NGINX, and Ubuntu are some of the popular tools that integrate with NGINX Amplify. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with NGINX Amplify.
NGINX Amplify's Features
- NGINX monitoring made easy — start in 3 simple steps, in under 5 minutes
- Metrics for NGINX, PHP-FPM, MySQL, Linux, and Docker
- Extended NGINX metric collector
- See NGINX connections, requests, HTTP status, response time, traffic, etc.
- Build your own graphs to see metrics per virtual host, HTTP status, and URI
- SLA overview page
- Static analyzer for NGINX configuration
- Practical advise on improving NGINX setup from the core NGINX team
- Track NGINX versions and branches
- Match NGINX version against the security advisories database
- SSL certificate monitoring
- Set up alerts for any collected metrics
- Tags and aliases for hosts
- Aggregate monitoring mode for Docker images
NGINX Amplify Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to NGINX Amplify?
See all alternatives
Kibana is an open source (Apache Licensed), browser based analytics and search dashboard for Elasticsearch. Kibana is a snap to setup and start using. Kibana strives to be easy to get started with, while also being flexible and powerful, just like Elasticsearch.
Grafana is a general purpose dashboard and graph composer. It's focused on providing rich ways to visualize time series metrics, mainly though graphs but supports other ways to visualize data through a pluggable panel architecture. It currently has rich support for for Graphite, InfluxDB and OpenTSDB. But supports other data sources via plugins.
Prometheus is a systems and service monitoring system. It collects metrics from configured targets at given intervals, evaluates rule expressions, displays the results, and can trigger alerts if some condition is observed to be true.
It is a network daemon that runs on the Node.js platform and listens for statistics, like counters and timers, sent over UDP or TCP and sends aggregates to one or more pluggable backend services (e.g., Graphite).
Nagios is a host/service/network monitoring program written in C and released under the GNU General Public License.