What is Hund?
Monitor services and keep your audience informed of status changes with an automated hosted status page.
Hund is a tool in the Status Page Hosting category of a tech stack.
Who uses Hund?
5 companies reportedly use Hund in their tech stacks, including Hund, DNSFilter, and Wiki.js.
Slack, New Relic, Amazon CloudWatch, Pingdom, and Amazon SNS are some of the popular tools that integrate with Hund. Here's a list of all 8 tools that integrate with Hund.
- Native monitoring service supporting IPv6 with checks for UDP, TCP, HTTP/S, ICMP, and DNS
- Integrations for both infrastructure monitoring and audience notifications
- Automatically create status issues when or before the problem occurs
- Historical uptime performance with metrics
- Complete style and domain white-labeling
- Enabling HTTPS on a custom domain is instant, free, and automatic
- Globally distributed
Hund Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Hund?
See all alternatives
The #1 status and incident communication tool. Use Statuspage to build trust with every incident.
Cachet is an open source status page system written in PHP, using the Laravel framework.
Our simple, yet feature packed, status pages provide the ultimate truth-of-source for your system's current status. Skip building a homegrown solution and keep focused on your passion. Our platform will save you tons of time.
Statusfy is a Status Page System, easy to use and completely Open Source. You can easily create a fast Static Generated System and easily deploy it to a variety of hosting services.
It monitors your website, dashboards, API's, and more and alerts your team when downtime happens. We also give you a Status Page which keeps your customers looped in and improves transparency.