What is GoodData?
Get a closer look at all your business data at the same time so you can gain actionable insight into sales, marketing, customer engagement and more.
GoodData is a tool in the Business Intelligence category of a tech stack.
Who uses GoodData?
9 companies reportedly use GoodData in their tech stacks, including Zendesk, SendGrid, and Mailgun.
14 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GoodData.
- Track all of your important business data in one place at the same time. Graphs and charts analyze changes in revenue, performance, website traffic, customer activity and more, and match these against your business goals.
- Automatically segment your audiences, products, customer feedback and other important categories related to your business.
- Set indicators to monitor the status of your business goals throughout the quarter. Goal indicators alert you when you’re on target, off pace and when something needs more attention to keep you on track, minimizing potential risks and surprises.
- Easily understand correlations between key business metrics: Does more effort and cost drive higher value deals? Which marketing lead sources have the highest ROI and conversion?
- Measure activity at every stage of the sales funnel to identify which actions were taken, when they were taken and how many people took those actions. Compare these changes against previous weeks and set goals to evaluate the effectiveness of your campaign over a specific period of time.
- Display multiple sets of related data for easy comparison. Using this information, you can identify differentiators and opportunities, and eliminate variables in your decision-making process.
GoodData Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GoodData?
See all alternatives
Chartio is a cloud-based business analytics solution on a mission to enable everyone within an organization to access, explore, transform and visualize their data.
Tableau can help anyone see and understand their data. Connect to almost any database, drag and drop to create visualizations, and share with a click.
Google Analytics lets you measure your advertising ROI as well as track your Flash, video, and social networking sites and applications.
Domo: business intelligence, data visualization, dashboards and reporting all together. Simplify your big data and improve your business with Domo's agile and mobile-ready platform.
It aims to provide interactive visualizations and business intelligence capabilities with an interface simple enough for end users to create their own reports and dashboards.