What is GitLive?
Extend your IDE with the real-time features a remote development team needs to work together effectively. Discuss, review, share, and write code together, live, inside VS Code and all JetBrains IDEs.
GitLive is a tool in the Project Management category of a tech stack.
Who uses GitLive?
5 developers on StackShare have stated that they use GitLive.
GitHub, Visual Studio Code, GitLab, Jira, and Trello are some of the popular tools that integrate with GitLive. Here's a list of all 19 tools that integrate with GitLive.
- Connect. See when your fellow contributors are online and which repos, branches and files they are working on
- Automated. Connect your issue tracker to share what issue you are working on based on your current branch
- Live. See others' local changes in the gutter of your editor and get notified the moment you make a conflicting change
- Patch. View diffs of other contributors' local files and cherry‑pick individual lines, files or complete working copies
- Codeshare. Make voice and video calls directly from your editor and codeshare to see each others cursors
- Agnostic. Edit together simultaneously, interoperable between VS Code and all JetBrains IDEs
GitLive Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to GitLive?
See all alternatives
Trello is a collaboration tool that organizes your projects into boards. In one glance, Trello tells you what's being worked on, who's working on what, and where something is in a process.
Capture the knowledge that's too often lost in email inboxes and shared network drives in Confluence instead – where it's easy to find, use, and update.
Asana is the easiest way for teams to track their work. From tasks and projects to conversations and dashboards, Asana enables teams to move work from start to finish--and get results. Available at asana.com and on iOS & Android.
Azure DevOps provides unlimited private Git hosting, cloud build for continuous integration, agile planning, and release management for continuous delivery to the cloud and on-premises. Includes broad IDE support.
A new tool that blends your everyday work apps into one. It's a unified and collaborative workspace for you and your team