What is Fauna?
Who uses Fauna?
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Fauna in their tech stack.
I would like to assess search functionality along with some analytical use cases like aggregating, faceting etc.,. I would like to know which is the best database to go with among Elasticsearch, MongoDB and FaunaDB.
I want to know how platforms like FaunaDB and Back4App handle the user data and what stacks anyone can choose to create such a platform (Any references are welcome).
Things I would like to know.
1) How to handle such large unstructured data without caring about scalability 2) How multiple users applications and API can be managed from one dashboard (example back4App or faunaDB)
- Native support for GraphQL and others. Easily access any data with any API. No middleware necessary.
- Access all data via a data model that best suits your needs - relational, document, graph or composite.
- A unique approach to indexing makes it simpler to write efficient queries that scale with your application.
- Build SaaS apps more easily with native multi-tenancy and query-level QoS controls to prevent workload collisions.
- Eliminate data anomalies with multi-region ACID transactions that don't limit number of keys or documents.
- Data-driven RBAC that combines with SSL to offers reliable protection, and yet is simple to understand and codify.
- Travel back in time with temporal querying. Run queries at a point-in-time or as change feeds. Track how your data evolved.
- Dynamically replicates your data to global locations, so that your queries run fast no matter where your users are.
- Easily deploy a FaunaDB cluster on your workstation accompanied by a powerful shell and tools to simplify your workflow.