What is Ebook Glue?
Ebook Glue solves a simple frustration: difficulty in publishing content for electronic reading devices. It started off as a small side project, and has evolved into a growing web application that thousands of people rely on to publish their content online.
Ebook Glue is a tool in the File Conversion category of a tech stack.
Ebook Glue Integrations
Ebook Glue's Features
- Integrate in Minutes- Ebook Glue is extremely easy to use and get started. You can convert an ebook in your terminal in seconds, and integrate with your web app in minutes.
- Scale With Ease- Ebook conversions and file creation can involve a lot of I/O-heavy operations that don’t scale well on many cloud server providers. If you offload the computation to Ebook Glue, you can worry less about the scalability of your app.
- Get Your Content Everywhere- Ebook Glue allows your users to read your content like a book - they can make highlights and take notes as they read, providing a more immersive reading experience.
- Simple HTTP API- Ebook Glue can integrate with almost any web application because of its simple HTTP API. It doesn’t restrict you to a specific programming language or framework.
- Delight Readers- Ebook Glue allows you to create ebooks that display beautifully on a wide range of devices. We provide device-specific style filters to adjust the font size, margins, and line spacing to optimize the reading experience on different devices.
Ebook Glue Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Ebook Glue?
See all alternatives
wkhtmltopdf and wkhtmltoimage are command line tools to render HTML into PDF and various image formats using the QT Webkit rendering engine. These run entirely "headless" and do not require a display or display service.
It is a free and open-source document converter, widely used as a writing tool and as a basis for publishing workflows. It converts files from one markup format into another. It can convert documents in (several dialects of) Markdown, reStructuredText, textile, HTML, DocBook, LaTeX, MediaWiki markup, TWiki and many more.
Convert anything to anything - more than 200 different audio, video, document, ebook, archive, image, spreadsheet and presentation formats supported.
DocRaptor makes it easy to convert HTML to PDF and XLS format. Choose your document format, select configuration options and make an HTTP POST request to our server. DocRaptor returns your file in a matter of seconds. We provide extensive documentation and examples to get you started, and our API makes it easy to use DocRaptor to generate PDF and Excel files in your own web applications.
It is a suite of software based on an interpreter for Adobe Systems' PostScript and PDF page description languages. Its main purposes are the rasterization or rendering of such page description language files.