What is Amazon CodeGuru?
Who uses Amazon CodeGuru?
Amazon CodeGuru Integrations
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon CodeGuru in their tech stack.
Hi, I need advice. In my project, we are using Bitbucket hosted on-prem, Jenkins, and Jira. Also, we have restrictions not to use any plugins for code review, code quality, code security, etc., with bitbucket. Now we want to migrate to AWS CodeCommit, which would mean that we can use, let's say, Amazon CodeGuru for code reviews and move to AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline for build automation in the future rather than using Jenkins.
Now I want advice on below.
- Is it a good idea to migrate from Bitbucket to AWS Codecommit?
- If we want to integrate Jira with AWS Codecommit, then how can we do this? If a developer makes any changes in Jira, then a build should be triggered automatically in AWS and create a Jira ticket if the build fails. So, how can we achieve this?
Amazon CodeGuru's Features
- Automate code reviews
- Fast and reliable code issue detection
- Trained on decades of knowledge and experience
- Understand the runtime behavior of applications
- Intelligent recommendations
- Always-on profiling of applications in production