What is Amazon CodeGuru?
It is a machine learning service for automated code reviews and application performance recommendations. It helps you find the most expensive lines of code that hurt application performance and keep you up all night troubleshooting, then gives you specific recommendations to fix or improve your code.
Amazon CodeGuru is a tool in the Code Review category of a tech stack.
Who uses Amazon CodeGuru?
3 companies reportedly use Amazon CodeGuru in their tech stacks, including Shelf, Sixt, and Ixhua.
67 developers on StackShare have stated that they use Amazon CodeGuru.
Amazon CodeGuru Integrations
GitHub, Java, Amazon EC2, Amazon EC2 Container Service, and Amazon EKS are some of the popular tools that integrate with Amazon CodeGuru. Here's a list of all 7 tools that integrate with Amazon CodeGuru.
Pros of Amazon CodeGuru
What programming languages are supported?
Decisions about Amazon CodeGuru
Here are some stack decisions, common use cases and reviews by companies and developers who chose Amazon CodeGuru in their tech stack.
Hi, I need advice,
- Is it possible to integrate Amazon CodeGuru with Jira for Bug detection and logging.
- How does Amazon CodeGuru work in Build / Test , Deploy Phase.
- Can we use Amazon CodeGuru for Test Management, Project Management, and Release Management if yes then how and if no then please suggest some tools for integration.
Thanks in advance.
Hi, I need advice. In my project, we are using Bitbucket hosted on-prem, Jenkins, and Jira. Also, we have restrictions not to use any plugins for code review, code quality, code security, etc., with bitbucket. Now we want to migrate to AWS CodeCommit, which would mean that we can use, let's say, Amazon CodeGuru for code reviews and move to AWS CodeBuild and AWS CodePipeline for build automation in the future rather than using Jenkins.
Now I want advice on below.
- Is it a good idea to migrate from Bitbucket to AWS Codecommit?
- If we want to integrate Jira with AWS Codecommit, then how can we do this? If a developer makes any changes in Jira, then a build should be triggered automatically in AWS and create a Jira ticket if the build fails. So, how can we achieve this?
Amazon CodeGuru's Features
- Automate code reviews
- Fast and reliable code issue detection
- Trained on decades of knowledge and experience
- Understand the runtime behavior of applications
- Intelligent recommendations
- Always-on profiling of applications in production
Amazon CodeGuru Alternatives & Comparisons
What are some alternatives to Amazon CodeGuru?
See all alternatives
SonarQube provides an overview of the overall health of your source code and even more importantly, it highlights issues found on new code. With a Quality Gate set on your project, you will simply fix the Leak and start mechanically improving.
Prettier is an opinionated code formatter. It enforces a consistent style by parsing your code and re-printing it with its own rules that take the maximum line length into account, wrapping code when necessary.
After each Git push, Code Climate analyzes your code for complexity, duplication, and common smells to determine changes in quality and surface technical debt hotspots.
An extensible static analysis tool that checks TypeScript code for readability, maintainability, and functionality errors. It is widely supported across modern editors & build systems and can be customized with your own lint rules, configurations, and formatters.